CUTE LITTLE THINGS

¡Hola chicos!
Estos días los he pasado con mi amorcito que ha venido de visita desde Londres para pasar juntos casi una semana.
No paramos por casa ni un segundo, entre comidas y cenas y paseos y compras... ¡¡¡Fue una semana genial!!!
Os dejo con mis nuevas zapatillas favoritas y dos regalitos que me hizo Angel. <3 p="">-
Hi guys! 
I just spent the last few days with my love, who came from London to visit me for nearly a week. 
We didn't even step home for a second, between meals and dinners and walks and shopping... It was such a wonderful week!!!
I'll just leave with my new favorite sneakers and two little presents that Angel gave to me. <3 font="">


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoes: Zara - Beanie: Kling - Stuffed unicorn: Topshop.

Por cierto, hoy ha salido la colección de Alexander Wang para H&M, y en cuanto he visto la oportunidad he salido de la uni literalmente corriendo, me he subido a un taxi y he quedado con Marta. Casi dos horas después hemos salido de la tienda con nuestras bolsas más contentas que nadie. Pronto subiré fotos de outfit ;-)
-
By the way, it was the release of the Alexander Wang x HM collection today, and as soon as I saw the chance I literally run away from my uni, caught a cab and met with Marta. Nearly two hours later we came out of the store with our bags and happier than ever. I'll soon post outfit pictures ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment