BEAUTIFUL BARCELONA.

Tengo la suerte de vivir en una de las ciudades más bonitas del mundo.
Como sabéis, he estado viviendo en Londres durante casi dos años y a estas alturas del año el frío es tal que lo último que quieres es salir de tu casa y dar un paseo. Pero esto nunca pasa en Barcelona.
-
I'm lucky to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. 
As you know, I have been living in London for nearly two years, and by this time of the year the cold is such that the last thing you want is to step out of your house and go for a walk. But this never happens in Barcelona.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beanie: Kling - T-shirt: Brandy Melville - Leather biker jacket: Bershka - 
High waisted jeans: Topshop - Shoes: Zara. 

He empezado a vestirme por la cabeza, porque aun que no hacía especial frío me moría de ganas de estrenar el beanie que me regaló mi novio la pasada semana. ¡¡Lo adoro!!
-
I started to get dressed by the head, because even though it wasn't specially cold, I couldn't wait to use for the first time the beanie that my boyfriend bought for me last week. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment