STREET STYLE BY JULIANA JOHNSTON.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I went for a walk on my own around Oxford Street, and when I got out from Urban Outfitters, a photographer stopped me and told me she was looking for very girly girls wearing leather and asked me if she could take some pictures of me.
She was very lovely to me, we talked for a while and then she gave me her card and told me to contact her so she could send me the pictures, and today when she answered my e-mail, she told me if I would like doing a proper fashion shooting with her. 
I'm truly happy!! I have been doing some research and checking out her work and I think she is extremely good. Can't wait!!!
 :-D
___

Ayer me fui a dar una vuelta yo sola por Oxford Street, y cuando salía de Urban Outfitters, una fotógrafa me paró y me dijo que estaba buscando a chicas muy femeninas que llevaran ropa de cuero y que si me podía sacar unas fotos. 
Fue súper agradable conmigo, estuvimos hablando un rato, me dio su tarjeta y me dijo que contactara con ella y así me pasaba las fotos, y hoy cuando me ha contestado al e-mail, me ha preguntado qué me parecería hacer una sesión de fotos profesional de moda con ella.
¡¡La verdad es que estoy muy contenta!! He estado mirando un poco sus trabajos y me parece súper buena. Can't wait!!!
 :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment