MAC AND SEPH.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As you know I am such a big make-up fan, but I have always focused more on eyes than on the skin, so I wasn't really aware of how the foundation/concealers work depending on what you want to cover and conceal, until when, by chance, watching the tutorials of a girl I found out that to cover the redness it is better to use a greenish/yellowish make-up and to cover the black spots under the eyes/blue spots it was better a pink shaded make-up.
I had always had this problem, where if the make-up suited me on my cheeks, it didn't cover properly the blackness under my eyes and the other way, so when I found out about this revealing fact, I went running to buy a concealer and a foundation the way they should be.
I took advantage of the moment to buy a mascara as well, which is stunning.

ANNOUNCEMENT: My camera got wet and it died, I'm in process to fix it or to see what can I do, and then I will show you a picture with quality so you can see how do these products look like on the skin. 
Maybe if I'm inspired I will do a tutorial instead. 
___

Como sabéis soy una gran fan del maquillaje, pero siempre me he centrado mas en los ojos que la piel, así que no estaba demasiado bien enterada de como funcionan las bases/correctores según lo que quieras tapar y corregir, hasta que, por casualidad, mirando los tutoriales de una chica me di cuenta de que para tapar rojeces es mejor utilizar un maquillaje con tonos verdosos/amarillentos y para tapar ojeras/morados de debajo los ojos es mejor un maquillaje con tonos rosados. 
Siempre había tenido el problema de que el maquillaje que me quedaba bien en las mejillas, no me tapaba bien las ojeras, y al revés, así que cuando descubrí este revelador dato, fui corriendo a comprarme un corrector y una base como Dios manda.
Aproveché el momento para comprarme también un rimmel, que es impresionante. 

ANUNCIO: Mi cámara se ha mojado y ha muerto, estoy en proceso para arreglarla o ver qué puedo hacer y entonces os enseñaré una foto con calidad para que veáis como quedan estos productos en la piel. 
Quizás si estoy inspirada haré un tutorial en vez de la foto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment