SHOOTING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My dearly blog, oh how I miss you...
To me, my blog is like my diary, and when I spend so much time without posting anything because I have no time, it means something's wrong in my life, because I just have no time to do the things I enjoy.
Awwwwbff anyway, I need holidays...

These are some of the pictures that Juliana Johnston, the photographer I told you about in the last post, took me the last friday in Paddington, London.
She's a great professional and such a lovely person, besides these pictures rock it so bad, if you don't mind me saying Haha
The shoes I wore were the ones that my gorgeous boyfriend gave me as my birthday present, from Jefferey Campbell. (Although I have no idea of the name of the model Haha, I'll do some research).

What do you think? About the pictures as well as the shoes. I personally am in love with both.
___

Mi querido blog, como te estoy echando de menos...
Para mi, mi blog es como un diario, y cuando estoy tanto tiempo sin actualizar porque no tengo tiempo, significa que algo va mal en mi vida, porque no tengo tiempo de hacer cosas que me gustan.
Aiiiiiixxxx en fin, necesito unas vacaciones...

Estas son algunas de las fotos que me hizo Juliana Johnston, la fotógrafa de la que os hablé en la última entrada, el pasado viernes en Paddington, Londres. 
Es una gran profesional y un cielo de persona, además las fotos son una pasada, si se me permite decirlo Haha
Los zapatos que llevé son los que me regaló mi precioso novio para mi cumple, de Jeffrey Campbell. (Aun que no tengo ni idea del nombre del modelo Haha, ya me informaré).

¿Qué os parecen? Tanto las fotos como los zapatos. Yo personalmente estoy enamorada de ambos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment