PARTY IN SPAIN / ZOOLÓGICO & NASTY MONDAYS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyyyyyys!!! It's been a while… I really hate it. It's like my blog is on but it doesn't exist.
Anyway, a couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I took a plane London - Madrid to spend a week there with his family, and then took a train Madrid - Barcelona to spend another week here with mine.
We didn't get to take pictures with my boyfriend's camera until today, since it had been in Madrid for the last two months and we couldn't use it until now, so here you have some pictures from when we partied in Spain. The first two ones are from Zoológico Club, in Madrid, and the last one is from Nasty Mondays in Barcelona, in which you can have a look to my new beanie "You Can't Sit With Us" (From Mean Girls, if you don't get the reference you can't visit my blog Haha) which my brother gave me as a christmas gift, although I guess if you follow my instagram (HERE) you are already used to it Hahaha
I hope you like them, and I am very happy to be back around here :-)
___

¡¡¡Hola chicoooos!!! Cuánto tiempo ha pasado… Realmente lo odio. Es como que mi blog está habilitado pero es inexistente. 
A lo que iba, hace un par de semanas cogíamos un avión mi novio y yo Londres - Madrid para pasar una semanita allí con su familia y luego coger un tren Madrid - Barcelona para pasar otra semanita aquí con la mía. 
Hasta hoy no hemos empezado a sacar fotos con la cámara de mi novio, que llevaba un par de meses en Madrid y no habíamos podido utilizar hasta ahora, así que os dejo algunas fotos de cuando salimos de fiesta por España. Las dos primeras son en la discoteca Zoológico, de Madrid, y la última es en Nasty Mondays, de Barcelona, en la cuale se puede ver mi nuevo gorro "You Can't Sit With Us" (De Mean Girls, si no entendéis la referencia no podéis visitar mi blog Haha) que me regaló mi hermano, aun que supongo que si seguís mi instagram (HERE) estaréis habituados a él Hahaha
Espero que os gusten, y estoy muy contenta de estar de vuelta por aquí :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment