SUMMER IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last friday I had off from my job, so in the morning I did some errands and on the afternoon I met my boyfriend to pick him up from work and come home together. 
After doing the errands, I had to go home and change my clothes because the heat was killing me, and I put on my favorite shorts, which I brought from Spain the week before when I went for a visit, and a shirt from my boyfriend which I love. It took me quite long to decide because I thought he'd be mad on me to grab his shirt without permission, but when I got there he said he really liked the way it fitted so Yay us all! Haha
We went for a walk around London taking advantage of the amazing weather, and we took some pictures in Trafalgar Square, where we sat for a while to enjoy the sun.
What do you think about them? It's a pity that you don't really get to see the shorts, I'm sure you'd love them. They are a Tommy Hilfiger from the year 2.000 before Christ, which got teared and I cut them to turn them into shorts, and ever since they've been my favorites. Let's see if further on I can show you them in better details. 
___

El pasado viernes tuve libre en el trabajo, así que por la mañana hice algunos recados y por la tarde quedé para ir a buscar a mi novio al trabajo y volver juntos a casa. 
Después de arreglar los recados, tuve que ir a casa a cambiarme de ropa por que el calor me estaba matando, y me puse mis shorts favoritos, que me había traído de España la semana anterior cuando fui de visita, y una camisa de mi novio que me encanta. Me costó decidirme por que pensaba que se enfadaría por haber cogido su camisa sin permiso, pero cuando llegué me dijo que le gustaba mucho como quedaba así que ¡Bien por todos! Haha :-D
Fuimos a dar una vuelta por Londres aprovechando el buen día, y nos sacamos algunas fotos en Trafalgar Square, donde nos sentamos un rato a disfrutar del sol. 
¿Qué os parecen? Es una lástima que a penas se vean los shorts, estoy segura de que os encantarían. Son unos Tommy Hilfiger del año 2.000 antes de Cristo, que se me rompieron y los corté para convertirlos en shorts, y desde entonces han sido mis favoritos. A ver si más adelante os los enseño con más detalle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment