YOU'VE GOT A FAST CAR, AND I'VE GOT A TICKET TO GO ANYWHERE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost two weeks ago I went 4 days on a visit trip to Spain. I spent most of the time at the beach and the pool, to me it was like some little holidays from the city. No wonder why english people like Spain on summer so much haha
Here I leave you with some pictures taken with my dad's Iphone when we went for a ride with him and my brother. I almost forgot about them, my dad just sent them to me! :-D
___

Hace casi dos semanas fui de visita 4 días a España. Estuve en la playita y en la piscina todo el rato básicamente, para mi fueron unas pequeñas vacaciones de la ciudad. No me extraña que a los ingleses les guste tanto España en verano haha
Os dejo con algunas de las fotos sacadas con el Iphone de mi padre cuando fuimos a dar una vuelta con él y mi hermano. ¡Ya no me acordaba de ellas, me las acaba de mandar! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment