TOFU AND... LETTUCE?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You already know how I am when it comes to my alimentation, and if, furthermore, there's something made of soy related, the obsession gets even bigger.
Few days ago someone asked me on Ask.fm why do I eat tofu, and truth is it had been so (too) much time since I last ate it and I got obsessed for it again, so this morning I took a long walk around my neighbourhood to see where could I find tofu.
Finally I found a little chinese supermarket and there it was.
I was too lazy to go on walking around to buy some lettuce for the salad, and as I saw they had some very good looking veggies in that store I asked for lettuce, and the girl asked "Fresh, fresh". 
Now I'm eating something that looks like lettuce, resembles to lettuce and smells like lettuce, but it's not lettuce. I don't know what it is.
Tastes good anyway Hahaha
___

Ya sabéis como soy en cuanto a la alimentación, y si además hay algo hecho con soja de por medio, todavía más. 
Hace unos días me preguntaron por ask por qué comía tofu, y la verdad es que llevaba mucho (demasiado) tiempo sin comerlo y me entró la obsesión de nuevo, así que hace un rato me he dado una larga vuelta por mi barrio a ver de donde podía sacar tofu. 
Finalmente he encontrado un pequeño supermercado de comida china y por fin, allí estaba. 
Me daba demasiada pereza seguir dando vueltas a por lechuga para la ensalada, y como he visto que tenían unas verduras muy bonitas le he preguntado si tenían lechuga, a lo que me ha contestado "Fresca, fresca". Ahora me estoy comiendo algo que parece lechuga, tiene pinta de lechuga y huele a lechuga, pero no es lechuga. No sé qué es. 
Está rico de todas formas Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment