DAYS OFF.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be having 3 days off this week, and you don't know how thankful I am for that.
The bad thing is that they're interlaced among other working days so I take profit of every second to treat myself and get well to go on working the next day.
Bubble baths are always a good solution ;-)

I'm sorry for neglecting my blog these days, my working schedule is really not so nice and I don't get to do many things when I get out and if I do, I'm not really into taking photos.
I'll give my best to get back on track!
___

Esta semana voy a tener 3 días libres en total, y no sabéis cuanto se agradece. 
Lo malo es que son intercalados con otros días de trabajo así que aprovecho cada segundo para darme mimos y rehacerme para poder seguir trabajando al día después. 
Los bañitos de burbujas son siempre una buena solución ;-)

Siento el abandono de estos días, realmente los horarios de mi trabajo no son demasiado agradables y no me da para hacer muchas cosas cuando salgo y si lo hago, no estoy pendiente de sacar muchas fotos.  ¡Intentaré ponerme a ello!

No comments:

Post a Comment