TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having days off from work until saturday, so yesterday in the morning I went for a run, tidied up our room (Proper tidy, I even passed the hoover. A big achievement for my chronic untidy skills Hahaha) And afterwards I showered and got ready to go for a walk with Angel and take advantage to make some errands. These are some of the pictures, still walking by our neighbourhood.
I wanted to make the last one in order to show you a little the make-up I was wearing to use the eyeshadows from the post before for the first time, but you can't almost see. I should learn how to take photographies in some angles so that I can show you better anytime I do some cool make-up :-(
___

Tengo libre del trabajo hasta el sábado, así que ayer por la mañana salí a correr, ordené la habitación (Ordenada de verdad, pasé la aspiradora. Todo un logro para mis hábitos de desordenada crónica Hahaha) Y después me duché y me arreglé para ir a dar una vuelta con Angel y aprovechar para hacer algunos recados. Estas son algunas de las fotos, todavía paseando por nuestro vecindario. 
La última quise hacerla para enseñaros un poco como me maquillé para estrenar las sombras de la anterior entrada, pero apenas se aprecia. Debería aprender a sacar fotos con ángulos para poder enseñaros mejor siempre que me hago algún maquillaje guay :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hola guapa! Te he nominado a los Liebster Awards :)
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete