MY BOYFRIEND'S LOVELY MOMMY


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My boyfriend's mommy sent a package to us with some things that Angel asked her for in it, and she said that besides she would send a present for each one of us, but she didn't want to tell us what. When I saw this huge ass eye shadow kit from Sephora I almost burst into tears of joy jumping around in the park with the kit in my hands holding it high.
Sephora's eyeshadows have always been my favourites and, even though I'm so happy with the kit that I already had, this one has a lot more of shades; the blushes are great and besides, it comes with some brushes, mascara and two eyeliner colors. 
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! She's the best!!!
___

La mami de mi novio nos mandó un paquete con algunas cosas que Angel le había pedido, y nos dijo que además iba a mandar un regalito para cada uno, pero no nos quiso decir el qué. Cuando vi este pedazo de kit de sombras de Sephora me faltó poco para empezar a llorar de felicidad dando brincos por el parque con el kit en las manos sujetándolo en alto. 
Las sombras de Sephora siempre han sido mis favoritas y, aun que estoy muy contenta con el kit que ya tenía, este tiene muchísimas más tonalidades; los coloretes son geniales y además, viene con algunos pinceles, rimmel y dos colores para la ralla del ojo. 
¡¡¡TODAVÍA NO ME LO CREO!!! ¡¡¡Es la mejor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment