SUNNY BEACH DAY IN THE SPANISH SEASHORE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm a little bit late with the posts. I still have to finish posting the pictures of my friends in London, the ones of my stay in Spain and the pictures of the wonderful day we had on monday, already in London. I just noticed an option to "program" the posts, since when I have the time it's usually midnight (like now), I'm going to program this post for it to get published tomorrow on a more normal time. 
Anyway! These are the picutres of my beach day in Spain. It wasn't aaaaas hot as I was expecting but the first day the sun came out, I was there in no time. Tourist mode on.
___

Voy un poco atrasada con las entradas. Tengo que acabar de subir las fotos de mis amigas en Londres, las de mi estancia en España y las fotos de el maravilloso día que hizo el lunes, ya en Londres. Me acabo de fijar que hay una opción para "programar" las entradas, así que como cuando tengo tiempo normalmente son las tantas de la noche (como ahora), voy a programar esta entrada para que salga mañana a una hora más razonable. 
¡En fin! Estas son las fotos de mi día de playa en España. No hacía taaaanto calor como esperaba pero al primer día que salió el sol me faltó tiempo para ir. Guiri mode on.

No comments:

Post a Comment