CHECK OUT MY NEW LOOK.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

New look!!!
Today morning I went to Barcelona city to meet my friend Laura, who's studying to become a hairdresser and needed a model for her exam, and since I needed a hairdresser, everything got in order.
She bleached, shaded and cut my hair and while we were waiting she put a couple of products on which smell better than anything I've ever smelled Haha
Afterwards I met my friend Marta to have some coffee before going back home. These are some of the pictures we took from her Iphone. 
What do you think about my new hair? I'm in love, needed a change!!! :-D
___

¡¡¡Nuevo look!!!
Hoy por la mañana he ido hasta Barcelona centro para quedar con mi amiga Laura, que está estudiando peluquería y necesitaba una modelo para su examen, y como yo necesitaba una peluquera, pues todo en orden.
Me ha decolorado, matizado y cortado el pelo y mientras esperábamos me ha echado un par de productos que huelen lo mejor que he olido nunca Haha
Después he quedado con mi amiga Marta para ir a tomar un café antes de volver a mi casa. Estas son algunas fotos tomadas desde su Iphone.
¿Qué os parece mi nuevo pelito? ¡¡¡Yo estoy enamorada, necesitaba un cambio!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment