OUR NEW FLAT AND ITS DECORATION.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Meet our new room!
Two days before leaving to Spain, my boyfriend and I had moved to new flat. Our room had two double beds and it looked really spacious, but we wanted to get one of the beds off (Why should we have two, right?) and decorate it as we fancied. When I came back from Spain, I found that Angel had taken the other bed away, moved the furniture and decorated the room as we said we'd like it to surprise me.
I brought a pair of Buddha statues, which I always wanted to have for what they represent, but they didn't really fit much in my room at my parents house, and besides, I brought these Snooki-like bed sheets Hahahahaha
(The thing about the sheets was a fail, we wanted some completely white sheets but I couldn't find them and all the ones they had in the store were extremely ugly, so to have ugly sheets... Better they be with a chavette print or die! Hahaha)
___

¡Os presento nuestra nueva habitación! 
Dos días antes de irme de visita a España, mi novio y yo nos mudamos a un nuevo piso. Nuestra nueva habitación tenía dos camas dobles y se veía muy espaciosa, pero queríamos quitar una de las camas (¿Para qué tener dos, right?) y decorarla un poco a nuestro gusto. Al volver de España, me encontré con que Angel había quitado la cama, movido los muebles y decorado la habitación como dijimos que nos gustaría para darme una sorpresa. 
Yo traje un par de figuritas de Buddhas, que siempre había querido tener por lo que representan, pero en mi habitación de casa de mis padres no pegaban ni con cola, y además, traje estas sábanas tan Snooki-like Hahahahaha
(Lo de las sábanas fue un fallo, queríamos unas blancas completamente pero no encontré y todas las que había eran súper feas, así que puestos a tener sábanas feas... ¡Que sean con estampado choni or die! Hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment