SUNNY DAY IN HYDE PARK.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As I said, on monday we went to Hyde Park taking advantage of the wonderful day we had. I wanted to use for the first time the shoes I bought in Spain, but we got out from home late (My fault Haha) so as soon as I could I had to change the shoes for the flat ones I always wear in my purse just in case my heels start hurting, so I could walk faster. (Highly recommended if you don't want to end up walking shoeless around the city).
Besides, when I put my heels on I didn't get in the point that we were going to walk through grass, so in the end it even was more comfortable.
Anyway, as I was dying to show you them I put them for a while to take the pictures, but you can not see them any good... I will show you better further on as well as the pants I also bought!
___

Como os dije, el lunes fuimos a Hyde Park aprovechando el fantástico día que hizo. Quise estrenar los zapatos que me compré en España, pero salimos tarde de casa (Mi culpa Haha) y a la que pude me tuve que cambiar los zapatos por los de recambio que siempre llevo en el bolso por si me duelen los tacones, para poder andar más rápido. (Recomendación extrema para no acabar descalza por la ciudad). Además, de que cuando me puse los tacones no caí en que íbamos a caminar por el césped, así que al final resultó mucho más cómodo y todo. 
Anyway, como me moría por enseñároslos me los puse un momento para las fotos pero no se acaban de apreciar bien... ¡Ya os los enseñaré mejor más adelante junto con los pantalones que también me compré!

No comments:

Post a Comment