PRE-PARTY WITH CAROLINA AND THE BOYS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

These are some pictures that my friend Carolina and I took right before going to a party on saturday night with the boys and a friend of ours.
This is not going to take long, since I haven't slept a single second since and it's 10:20 pm.
After the party we went to our flat and kept it going for few more hours here, and then we wentto Tottenham to buy some strings for my boyfriend's Ukulele and took the chance to have some drinks as well.
OH MY GOD I NEED SOME SLEEP!!! Someday I'll make a post with the before and after from some of my parties Hahaha
By now I think I'll stick to start hibernating, ¡I'm so tired!
Good night guys!!!
___

Estas son unas fotos que nos sacamos mi amiga Carolina y yo antes de salir de fiesta el sábado por la noche con los chicos y una amiga nuestra. 
No me voy a alargar mucho, pues sigo de empalme y son las 10:20 de la noche.
Después de la fiesta nos fuimos a nuestra casa y seguimos con ella aquí durante varias horas más, y después fuimos hasta Tottenham para comprar unas cuerdas para el Ukelele de mi novio y aprovechamos para irnos a tomar algo. 
¡¡¡OH POR DIOS NECESITO DORMIR!!! Algún día haré un post con el antes y el después de alguna de mis fiestas Hahaha 
Por ahora creo que me limitaré a empezar a hibernar, ¡Estoy rebentada!
¡¡¡Buenas noches chicos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment