BEIN' TOURISTS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hahaha you can see my boyfriend creepying on the back. He was trying to derp on the picture :-P
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I told you that last friday my friends Alba, Mar and David came to London to visit me and do some sight seeing. We had such a busy saturday and it was pretty much an express trip, but we had so much fun and had time to see almost everything they wanted to visit.
Here you have some part of the pictures, and between later on and tomorrow I'll post the rest.
By the way! Yesterday I picked up my little cousin from school and we both ended up dressing up like princesses Haha And today I've been to the beach for the first time this year. I will also post pictures of both things between today and tomorrow. :-D
___

Os dije que el pasado viernes vinieron mis amigos Mar, Alba y David a Londres de visita y a hacer algo de turismo. Tuvimos un sábado muy movidito y la visita fue un poco express, pero nos lo pasamos súper bien y nos dio tiempo de ver casi todo lo que querían visitar.
Aquí os dejo una parte de las fotos, más tarde o mañana subiré el resto.
¡Por cierto! Ayer fui a buscar a mi prima pequeña al colegio y acabamos disfrazándonos de princesitas las dos Haha Y hoy he ido a la playita por primera vez este año. También subiré fotos de ambas cosas más tarde o mañana. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment