SPAIN / I MISS YOU.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


From friday to sunday my friends came to London and I came back to Spain to stay for a week and visit my family. I've got tons of stuff to work out and tons of stuff to do and I don't know if I'll be with time left to update during this week, but I'll definitely take pictures and I can always update when I get back home.
The bad thing of being here is that I miss my boyfriend a lot :-( But anyway, it'll be just for one week! 
___

De viernes a domingo vinieron mis amigos a Londres y ya volví con ellos a España para quedarme una semana y visitar a mi familia. Tengo que arreglar un montón de asuntos y hacer un montón de cosas y no sé si me va a dar tiempo de poder ir actualizando esta semana, pero sacaré fotos y a unas malas actualizaré cuando esté de vuelta a casa.
Lo malo de estar aquí es lo mucho que echo de menos a mi novio :-( Pero bueno, ¡Será solo una semanita!

No comments:

Post a Comment