YOU CREEPY THANG.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

For how long have I been wanting these shoes?
My brother's spent the whole week in London and yesterday, as a goodbye, he bought me these Creepers in Camden. The amount of eagerness I felt is something you cannot express with words, not only because of how much I was dying to have these shoes but because I asked him but I really thought he would end up not buying them
Yayyyy How beautiful are my new shoes! And how I do love my brother! Hahaha
___

¿Cuanto tiempo hacía que quería estos zapatos? 
Mi hermano ha estado en Londres toda la semana y ayer, como despedida, me compró estas Creepers en Camden. La ilusión que me hizo es algo que no se puede expresar con palabras, no solo por lo mucho que me moría por tener estos zapatos sino por que se lo pedí pero pensaba que al final no me las iba a comprar.
Yayyyy ¡Qué bonitos son mis zapatitos nuevos! Y ¡Como quiero a mi hermano! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment