HAIRDO TUTORIAL.

Hairdo tutorial. from Claudii Pere on Vimeo.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you are! I recorded it last week but I've been delaying the moment of posting it slow by slow and I still don't know why. I'm sorry about it's quality and the fact that the final result is slightly disastrous.
I took the use of a day that I didn't have anything to do so the intention wasn't going out with this hairdo anyway.
Still, I guess you can figure out a little bit about the idea of the process, which is really simple :-D
___

¡Aquí lo tenéis! Lo grabé la semana pasada pero he ido aplazando el momento de subirlo poco a poco y todavía no sé por qué. Siento la calidad y que el resultado final sea tan ligeramente desastroso. Aproveché un día que no tenía nada que hacer así que la intención tampoco era salir a la calle con eso. De todas formas, supongo que os hacéis a la idea del proceso, que es realmente sencillo :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment