SUN IS SHINING, MY DEAR.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


I'm lying to you on the title of this post. Sun is never shinning here in London, but even though, I'm showing you my new sun glasses.
I bought them in Camden for 5 pounds and I cannot even believe it myself!!! I was about to buy the same ones online before coming to the UK for pretty much a more expensive price than they were here, so you can imagine my face when I asked for the price. I had to ask twice Hahaha
I hope the sun comes out soon so you can see how they look on.

All in all I couldn't take any picture outside yesterday. Shame
Anyway, my brother's coming back to Spain tomorrow, so I guess this evening I'll go to his hotel for a while to say goodbye, and maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the make-up I was wearing yesterday, taken with the camera.
___

Os estoy mintiendo en el título de esta entrada. El sol no brilla ni a tiros aquí en Londres, pero aun así, os enseño mis nuevas gafas de sol. 
Las compré en Camden por 5 libras, y ¡¡¡No me lo creo ni yo!!! Estuve apunto de comprar el mismo modelo por internet antes de venir a Inglaterra por bastante más de lo que me costaron, así que podéis imaginaros mi cara cuando pregunté el precio. Tuve que preguntar dos veces Hahaha
Espero que salga el sol prontito y así podéis ver como quedan puestas.

Al final ayer no pude sacarme ninguna foto fuera. Shame. 
En fin, mañana mi hermano ya vuelve a España así que supongo que esta noche iré a su hotel un rato para despedirme, e igual mañana suba algunas fotos del maquillaje que llevé ayer, hechas con la cámara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment