YESTERDAY IN NOTTING HILL.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning! Yesterday on the afternoon I met my friend Marina to go take a lap around Notting Hill. 
As I got out from home it was as cold as in Siberia, and it started snowing so bad, but when I got out of the underground already in Notting Hill, it had already stoped. Thank God! Even though it wasn't still warm enough to take my coat+scarf+beanie off. Someday the spring will arrive in London...
The last picture is from a sushi that I bought in the supermarket, to calm my cravings of sushi that have been stalking me for days haha
It wasn't by far the best one I ever tried, but it worked.

PS: I almost have no pink left in my hair :-(
___

¡Buenos días! Ayer por la tarde quedé con mi amiga Marina para ir a dar una vuelta por Notting Hill. 
Al salir de casa hacía un frío siberiano, y empezó a nevar muchísimo, pero cuando salí del metro ya en Notting Hill, ya había parado. ¡Gracias a Dios! Aun así no hacía suficiente calor como para quitarme el abrigo+bufanda+gorro. Ya llegará la primavera en Londres...
La última foto es de un sushi que me compré en el supermercado, para calmar mis ansias de sushi que llevaban días acechando haha 
No fue el mejor que he probado ni mucho menos, pero hizo su efecto. 

PD: Ya casi no me queda rosa en el pelo :-(

1 comment: