MAKE-UP IN A RUSH.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I had an appointment to arrange some paperwork here in London and, as always, I took all the time in the world to get ready until I saw what time it was.
I had to do my make-up the faster I've ever done it, but when I came back and looked at myself, I got shocked it came out looking so good (If it's not bad for me to say it myself Hahaha).
You can even see on the liquid eye-liner how fast I did the line, there are places that are not even painted at all Hahaha

By the way, I've already got the video tutorial about how to do that hairdo with the braids which is the one that most of you asked for. I'm sorry it took me so long but it's finally done, so about today in the evening and tomorrow I will try to post it :-D
___

Ayer tenía hora para arreglar unos papeleos aquí en Londres y, como siempre, me tomé todo el tiempo del mundo en arreglarme hasta que vi la hora que era.
Tuve que maquillarme lo más rápido que me he maquillado nunca, pero al volver, me miré y me sorprendí de lo bien que me había quedado el maquillaje (Si no está mal que lo diga yo Hahaha). 
Hasta se puede ver en el eye-liner líquido la rapidez con la que me hice la ralla, hay sitios que ni siquiera están pintados Hahaha

Por cierto, tengo ya hecho el vídeo de tutorial de como hacer-se el peinado ese de las trenzas que es el que la mayoría me pedisteis. Siento haber tardado tanto pero it's finally done, así que entre hoy por la noche y mañana voy a intentar subirlo :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment