JUST A BETTER PICTURE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


I'm sorry for not keeping this updated lately. With all the mess from moving out and everything I didn't have time for a fun I could take pictures about. 
I tried my new pink hair dye! I loved the result but I didn't either take a decent picture of it. There's still some little bit of pink left so maybe I'll take a picture today or tomorrow, before it completely fades. 
By now, here you have this picture of my black mate nail-lack in a better quality, in which you can see it a little bit better.
___

Siento no estar actualizando tanto estos días. Con la movida del cambio de piso y todo no he tenido demasiado tiempo para diversiones en las que pudiera sacar fotos. 
¡Probé ya mi nuevo tinte rosa! Me encantó el resultado pero tampoco saqué ninguna foto decente. Ahora todavía queda un poquito de color rosa así que igual le saco alguna entre hoy y mañana, antes de que se vaya del todo. 
De momento os dejo con esta foto en mejor calidad de mi pintauñas negro mate, que se aprecia un poco mejor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment