TODAY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning! Looks like I've woken up inspired today and I dressed up a little bit less basic to go seeing the musical The Phantom Of The Opera here in London, with my brother and his highschool, since they invited me.
I hope I can take pictures of the whole outfit once I'm in the street, prettier and in a better quality, because I really have to show you my new sunglasses. They've got me falling for them!!
___

¡Buenos días! Parece que hoy me he levantado inspirada y me he vestido un poco menos básica para ir a ver el musical de El Fantasma De La Ópera aquí en Londres, con mi hermano y su instituto, que me han invitado. 
Espero poder sacar fotos del outfit completo una vez en la calle, más bonitas y con mejor calidad, porque tengo que enseñaros mis gafas de sol nuevas. ¡¡Me tienen enamorada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment