I'M GOING TO LONDON SHORE, BITCH!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tourists much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hahahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wicked. My favorite musical ever and ever in the whole universe. I definitelly need to go watch it someday!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

My dad's just sent me these pictures and I could not wait to show you. They are absolutelly turist like and they're with the Iphone quality plus the 3kg of clothes I was wearing on, but I hope you like them :-)
___

Mi padre me acaba de mandar las fotos y no he podido esperar a enseñároslas. Son de turista total y están con la calidad del Iphone más los 3kg de ropa que llevaba yo encima, pero I hope you like them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment