CIGARETTES ARE BEST WHEN SHARED WITH YOU.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't have much to talk about, this afternoon my boyfriend came to my flat for a while, but before we went buying some tobacco and he took a couple of pictures of me, so you can see how do the creepers look on.
By the way, Angel and I have made a Harlem Shake video, but I still haven't figured out weather to post it or not. We'll see Haha
___

No tengo mucho que contaros, esta tarde ha venido mi novio a mi piso un rato, pero antes hemos ido a por tabaco y me ha sacado un par de fotos, así podéis ver como quedan puestas las creepers. 
Por cierto, Angel y yo hemos hecho un Harlem Shake, pero todavía no tengo muy seguro si voy a subirlo o no. Ya se verá Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment