SNOW WHITE. / PREVIEW.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


I went having lunch with my grannies today and I just got home. My brother took some pictures of what I was wearing today, but the full body pictures are in the worst quality ever. I'm going to show you them anyway in my next post, along with the rest of the pictures that he took of me, which I personally love.
How was your weekend? On friday I tried to do the hairdo tutorial that most of you asked about, but I still don't know how this laptop works, so I didn't know how to edit it and set music to it and so on... Give a little time to me! Haha
___

Hoy he ido a comer con mis abuelos y acabo de llegar a casa. Mi hermano me ha sacado algunas fotos de lo que llevaba puesto, pero las fotos enteras tienen una calidad cuanto menos pésima. Os las voy a enseñar en la próxima entrada de todos modos, así como el resto de fotos que me sacó, que personalmente me encantan. 
¿Qué tal ha ido el fin de semana? Yo el viernes intenté hacer el tutorial del peinado que me habéis pedido la mayoría, pero todavía no domino demasiado este ordenador, y no sé como editarlo para ponerle música y esas cosas... Give a little time to me! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment