GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


I got to wake up early today (8:30 am is TOO MUCH for me Haha). Had some business to do which ended up being done by my father, God bless his soul, so I stayed home, made my yet famous vegetarian pancakes and walked the dog. Chill, chill, chill.
Now I'm leaving to see my grandparents and then I'll pick up my brother from high school. I'm the perfect daughter Hahahaha
___

Hoy me ha dado por despertarme temprano (las 8:30 es DEMASIADO para mi Haha). Tenía que hacer unos recados que al final ha hecho mi padre por mi, Dios bendiga su alma, así que yo me he quedado en casa, me he preparado mis, ya míticas, tortitas vegetarianas y he salido a pasear al perro. Chill, chill, chill.
Ahora voy a ir a ver a mis abuelos y luego a buscar a mi hermano al instituto. Soy una hija ejemplar Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment