HAIRDO.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I get this divine inspiration and I do something unusual, on my make-up or my hair. Today was a hair day and I did this improvised hairdo, which as seen ended up looking pretty good Haha
I'm thinking about doing a tutorial further on this week or next one, but I don't know about what, so if you've got any suggestion, mail me on Claudiikerrigan@gmail.com, tweet me at @OhSweetChild or comment on this post :-)

P.S: LOVE MY NEW SWEATER. I hope I can take some decent full pictures today, because I'm in love with my outfit, if I'm allowed to say so Haha
___

A veces me viene la inspiración divina y me hago algo inusual, ya sea en maquillaje o en el pelo. Hoy le ha tocado al pelo y me he hecho este recogido improvisado, que por lo visto ha quedado bastante bien Haha
Estoy pensando en hacer un tutorial más adelante esta semana o la que viene, pero no sé sobre qué, así que si tenéis alguna sugerencia mandadme un email a Claudiikerrigan@gmail.com, twitteadme a @OhSweetChild o dejad un comentario en esta entrada :-)

P.D: AMAD MI NUEVO JERSEY. Espero sacarme algunas fotos enteras decentes hoy, por que me encanta como voy vestida, si se me permite decirlo Haha

1 comment: