GETTIN' READY.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Kids have just left for school and I've got a tiny free time.
I just saw that I reached over 120.900 visits and I'm still in shock yet, because I thought it was still around 105.000 ñfakjsdfñalskdjf Thank you so much everyone!!!!
Here you have a picture from yesterday while I was getting ready to go for a walk in London.
Have a nice week!
___

Los niños acaban de irse al colegio y yo tengo un pequeño rato libre. 
Acabo de ver que he llegado a las 120.900 y pico visitas y todavía sigo en shock, por que pensaba que seguía estando sobre las 105.000 añksdjfalñskdjf ¡¡¡¡Muchísimas gracias a todos!!!!
Os dejo esta foto de ayer mientras me arreglaba para salir a dar una vuelta por Londres. 
¡Que tengáis una buena semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment