I WOKE UP TODAY IN LONDON... ONCE AGAIN.







Sorry for the mess and my flawless looks/ Siento el desorden y mis pintas perfectas.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I-AM-THE-HAPPIEST-AND-MOST-FULLFILLED-PERSON-IN-THE-WORLD.
Since I was (that I remember, my parents say it was even earlier) 11 years old, I have said and had completely sure that when I turned 18 I would move out of home to live abroad for a while. It’s such a stupid thing, but yesterday at 8:10 in the morning, british time, my plane was landing (One way only) in London, where I’ll finally stay living for a few months all alone and working as an au pair for a british family.
Eventhough this makes me the extremely happiest person in the universe up to limits you could never even come to imagine, my day today was the most tiring and exhaustive thing from my entire life. I didn’t sleep more than 2 hours since I had to go to Barcelona to get to the plane sooner than 5 am, there was a Narnia coldness in London and my dad and I, after leaving my baggage at home, have gone doing some tourism in the city (A subject I totally had left from the last time I came) and afterwards, I went with him to Liverpool Street to get him to get the train to the airport so he could go back to Spain yesterday.
Up to here everything was perfect, but then I have this crazy thing that when I get left alone in a city that I don’t know, I really fancy getting into trains that go in the wrong direction, switching trains when I don’t have to and getting down when it’s not the time yet, so I got lost among this Siberian cold, in order not to lose the habits of my exaggerated intelligence and survival instinct… Aaaaaaaaand to fill this existential emptiness, I have found a Lush store (Which if you remember some of my old posts I talked about this make-up foundation from this brand that was so Oh my God as they say in here haha). Anyway, I have bought a cream/oil to take the make-up off made with almond oil and honey and I started feeling a little bit better hahaha
Well, gotta leave you now, this post is getting out of my hands and it’s about to get published in order to make a competence with the bible and the two editions of the Don Quijote  together!!!

Let’s hope later on my dad sends me the pictures we took  yesterday with his Iphone while our session being tourists and doing sight seeing so I can show you a few.
___

SOY-LA-PERSONA-MÁS-FELIZ-Y-REALIZADA-DEL-MUNDO.
Desde (que yo recuerde, mis padres dicen que incluso antes) los 11 años, he dicho y tenido muy claro que a los 18 me iba a ir de casa para irme a vivir un tiempo en el extrangero. Es una tontería, pero ayer a las 8:10 de la mañana, horario ingles, aterrizaba mi avión (Solo de ida) en Londres, donde por fin, voy a quedarme a vivir unos meses, yo sola y trabajando de au pair con una british family.
Aun que eso me hace la persona más extremadamente feliz del universo hasta límites que no os podéis ni imaginar, mi día de hoy ha sido la cosa más cansada y exaustiva de toda mi vida. No he dormido más de 2 horas pues tenía que ir a Barcelona a coger el avión antes de las 5 de la madrugada, hacía un frío de Narnia en Londres y mi padre y yo, tras dejar mis maletas en casa, hemos ido a hacer turismo por la ciudad (Un tema que me quedó pendiente la última vez que vine) y después, le he acompañado a Liverpool Street a coger el tren para el aeropuerto, para que él se volviera ayer mismo a España.
Hasta aquí todo perfecto, pero luego yo tengo esta mania de que cuando me dejan sola en una ciudad que no conozco, me gusta subirme a trenes en la dirección equivocada, hacer trasbordo donde no toca y bajarme donde no es. así que me he perdido entre este frío siberiano, para no perder la costumbre de mi exagerada inteligencia e instinto para sobrevivir… Yyyyyyyyy para llenar este vacío existencial, me he encontrado una tienda Lush (Que si os acordáis en alguna de mis pasadas entradas hablaba de una base de maquillaje de esta marca que Oh my God como dicen por aquí haha).  Total que me he comprado una crema/aceite desmaquillante hecho con aceite de almendras y miel y se me ha pasado un poco el bajón hahaha
En fin, os dejo, ¡¡¡Que se me está yendo la entrada de las manos y me queda poco para que me la publiquen para hacerle competencia a la Biblia y las dos ediciones de Don Quijote juntas!!!

A ver si más tarde mi padre me envía las fotos que sacamos ayer con su Iphone durante nuestra sesión de turistas y sight seeing y puedo enseñaros algunas.

No comments:

Post a Comment