CAMDEN TOWN.




_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It was my day off of the week today, so I went to London city and I met my friend Carolina and her boyfriend to go take a lap. I needed a warm coat so bad, since when I was at my town it didn't get cold even on Christmas so I didn't even bother buying one, but in here... Anyway, we went having a look to Topshop and Urban Outfitters but we gave up fast and went to take a look to Camden Town, where I checked this beautiful denim jacket lined with sheepskin hair, which is super warm and super cozy.
And looking around and around, we saw a place where they sold these semi-permanent hair dyes, which I have been looking for pretty much a long time and I could never find, so I bought a dark pink one (Last picture). In a week I will be showing you how it suits.
___

Hoy ha sido mi día libre de la semana, así que he bajado al centro de Londres y he quedado con mi amiga Carolina y su novio para ir a dar una vuelta. Necesitaba muy seriamente una chaqueta que abrigara, pues cuando estaba en mi pueblo no refrescaba ni en Navidad así que no me molesté en comprarme una, pero aquí... En fin, hemos mirado un poquito por Topshop y Urban Outfitters pero nos hemos rendido rápido y hemos ido a mirar por Camden Town, donde he fichado esta bonita chaqueta tejana forrada con borreguiyo, que es super calentita y super cómoda. 
Y mirando mirando, hemos visto un sitio donde vendían tintes semi-permanentes de colores, que llevaba bastante tiempo buscando y nunca encontraba, así que me he comprado un rosa oscuro (Última foto). En una semanita os enseñaré a ver qué tal está.

No comments:

Post a Comment