MATTE BLACK NAILS / BUSY BUSY BUSY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
______________________________________________________________________________________________


Today I recieved this MATTE black nail-lack that my friend Lidia sent to me. I have been looking for such a nail-lack for really long and when I saw she had bought one and she offered herself to send me one, I almost bursted into tears haha
I know I said I would post the rest of the pictures from last weekend before last friday, but I absolutelly forgot and these days I'm going to be so busy until (I hope as maximum) friday, so patience. I will keep you updated :-)
___

Hoy me ha llegado este pintauñas MATE en color negro que mi amiga Lídia me envió. Llevaba muchísimo tiempo buscándolo y cuando vi que se lo había comprado y se ofreció a enviarme uno, casi me saltaban las lágrimas haha
Sé que dije que iba a subir el resto de fotos del fin de semana pasado antes del anterior viernes, pero se me pasó completamente y estos días voy a estar muy liada hasta (espero que como mucho) el viernes, así que paciencia. Os iré informando :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment