BOY GET INTO MY CAR, GOT A BAD DESIRE. YOU KNOW THAT WE'LL NEVER LEAVE IF WE DON'T GET OUT NOW.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it took me so (relatively) long to post these pictures.
I've spent my weekend in my friend Julia's town. Driving around with the car we found this tiny place and we took some (a lot of) photos.
Here you have a few, and before the week ends I'll post the others left. I have been wanting this sort of pictures for really long now, with an old car, but there was no way we could find it... I'm completely in love and obsessed with the final result. I'm so happy Hahaha
___

Siento haber tardado (relativamente) tanto en subir estas fotos. 
He pasado el fin de semana en el pueblo de mi amiga Júlia. Dando vueltas con el coche encontramos este rinconcito y nos sacamos algunas (muchas) fotos. 
Aquí os dejo unas pocas, y antes de finales de semana acabaré de subir el resto. Hacía tiempo que quería unas fotos así, con un coche antiguo, pero no había manera de encontrarlo... Estoy completamente enamorada y obsesionada con el resultado. Soy muy feliz Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment