SITTING IN THIS ROOM PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what happens when you leave a girl with too much free time left and too much stuff to set herself ready with. 
I'm not really into curls, but in the end I've managed to make it look cool, right? I love this black/maroon on the lips, but people use to freak out pretty much when I walk down the streets like this... You'll tell me why, I find it great! Hahaha
___

Esto es lo que pasa cuando dejas a una chica con demasiado tiempo libre y demasiadas cosas para acicalarse. 
Lo de los bucles no es lo mío, pero al final me las he apañado para que quedara guay ¿Verdad? Me encantan los labios negros/granates, pero la gente se escandaliza bastante cuando salgo así a la calle... Ya me diréis por qué, ¡Si es genial! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment