LUSH: PACKED WITH LOVE AND SEALED WITH A KISS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY!!!!! Today I recieved the product I had ordered from Lush. It's not like they took so long to ship it, in fact it was only about... 3 days? But I was looking forwards to getting it that the wait was almost eternal and I got really excited when it got home.
Besides from the make-up (Last two pictures), there were included 3 samples which I don't exactly know what they are or what they are for, but they have the best smell I've ever smelled, and a news paper with publicity from the brand and information about all their products, also flavoured with mint and herbs from the forest smells. 
Lush is a brand that makes all their products hand-made and with natural ingredients, and besides, they don't test in animals (The two main reasons why I decided to buy this brand when I got it recommended) and finally, I have found a make-up foundation pale enough for my albino skin tone.
Later on I will post a picture where you can see how the foundation looks on. :-)
___

¡¡¡¡¡POR FIIIIIIIIN!!!!! Hoy ha llegado mi pedido de Lush. No es que haya tardado mucho, en realidad han sido cosa de... ¿3 días? Pero tenía tantas ganas de que llegase que la espera se ha hecho eterna y me he puesto muy contenta cuando ha llegado.
Además del maquillaje (Las dos últimas fotos), venían 3 muestras de cosas que no sé exactamente para qué sirven ni qué son, pero que huelen mejor que nada de lo que he olido en la vida, y un periódico con publicidad de su marca e información sobre todos sus productos, también aromatizado con olor a menta y hierbas del bosque. 
Lush es una marca que hace todos sus productos a mano y con ingredientes naturales, y además no testan en animales (Los dos motivos principales por los que decidí comprar de esta marca cuando me la recomendaron) y por fin, he encontrado una base de maquillaje lo suficientemente blanca para mi albino tono de piel.
Más tarde subiré una foto en la que veáis como queda la base puesta. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment