YOUR HEART'S AGAINST MY CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you have some of the rest of the pictures from the last day. You can see how my sudded bra looks on and furthermore, I think I had never posted a picture wearing this jacket before :-)
By the way, I have bought a couple of things that I'm in love with, probably I will be showing you as an outfit in a couple of days.
___

Aquí tenéis algunas del resto de fotos de el último día. Podéis ver como queda mi sujetador de pinchos puesto y además, creo que todavía no había subido una foto llevando esta chaqueta antes :-)
Por cierto, me he comprado un par de cosillas de las que estoy enamorada, seguramente os las enseñe a modo outfit en un par de días.

No comments:

Post a Comment