TAKE ME BACK TO LONDON.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The hardest you think about something, looks like the closer it's coming to you.
I miss London really much and I absolutelly feel the need to come back as soon as possible, truth is I had a great time there with my friends, and there was a lot left to be seen by me, and it looks like the hardest I want to go back, the more often I see London everywhere. On TV, my friends living there, travelling there, blogs with thousands of pictures of the city...

I really hope I can come back soon!
___

Cuanto más piensas en una cosa y más vueltas le das, más parece que vaya acercándose a ti.
Echo mucho de menos Londres y tengo muchas ganas de volver lo antes posible, la verdad es que pasé un gran tiempo allí con mis amigas y me quedó mucho por ver, y parece que cuantas más ganas tengo de volver, más me sale Londres por todas partes. Que si en la tele, que si amigos míos viviendo allí, yendo de viaje, blogs con mil fotos de la ciudad...
¡Realmente espero volver pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment