MAN IN THE MIRROR.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My friend Júlia is a motherfucking artist. After I saw some of her drawings, I asked her if she could please do one for my blog, since the one I've got now was made by me and it's not acurately beautiful. Pay attention to the draw she did for me in the last image.
Another reason for me to want her to come so she'll give me the original. Then I will put it in the blog :-D
By the way, you can check hers HERE.
___

Mi amiga Júlia es una jodida artista. Tras ver algunos de sus dibujos, le pedí por favor si podía hacerme uno para mi blog, ya que el que tengo ahora lo hice yo y no es que sea para tirar cohetes precisamente. Atención al dibujo que me hizo en la última imagen. 
Un motivo más para tener ganas de que venga y así me dé el original. Entonces lo subiré en el blog :-D
Por cierto, os dejo el suyo AQUÍ.

No comments:

Post a Comment