RANDOM EVENING WITH MY GIRLS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cancelled plans for last saturday, so my friends and I decided to go out having some coffee.
Here you have this picture Mar took of me where you can see the beanie I had bought the day before in Reus. And as we're talking about this, let me tell you that I love how my hair looked like with this serum I found at home that I applied. Later on I will post a blog with a photo.
___

Planes cancelados para el pasado sábado, así que decidimos ir a tomar un café con mis amigas.
Os dejo esta foto que me sacó Mar donde podéis ver el gorrito que me compré el día antes en Reus. Y ya que estamos, aprovecho para mencionar que me encanta como me quedó el pelo con un serum que me puse que había encontrado por casa ese mismo día. Más tarde subiré una entrada con una foto.

No comments:

Post a Comment