DR MARTENS.

Wanna see my new pair of Dr Martens boots? I just bought them here in Rome and I couldn't wait to get home to show you. Aren't them absolutelly lovelly? 
___

¿Queréis ver mi nuevo par de botas de Dr Martens? Me las acabo de comprar aquí en Roma y no podía esperar a llegar a casa para enseñaroslas. ¿No son absolutamente adorables?
___________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
___________________________________________________________________________________

By the way! I added this new picture on the left side bar of my blog and if you click on it you'll get redirected to the spanish website from Sleeping With Sirens, which I'm on its staff.
___

¡Por cierto! He añadido esta nueva foto en la columna de la izquierda de mi blog y si le dáis click váis a ser redirigidos a la página española de Sleeping With Sirens, de la qual estoy en el staff.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment