BULLETS FOR BITCHES.

Here you have some of the things I bought yesterday with the Lady's. I also bought some hair clip with feathers which I'm in love with, but it looks no good at all on pictures so.. Oh! And a hair band so I can sunbathe properly without all my hairs on my face this summer. So cute!
___

Aquí tenéis algunas de las cosas que me compré ayer con las Lady's. También me compré un clip para el pelo con plumas del cual estoy enamorada, pero no sale nada bien en fotos así que.. ¡Ah! Y una banda para el pelo para que pueda tomar el sol como es debido sin el pelo en la cara este verano. ¡Una monada!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pink Bag & Turquoise ring: Some cute lil store in Tarragona/ Cross double ring: Claires/ Shorts: H&M Kids/ Eye Shadow: Kiko.
___________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see, I only bought silly small things, but still it was worth it because I love it all!
Went some sort of mini-shopping today as well and I bought such a lovelly skinny skirt. I'll show you when I first wear it on.
___

Como podéis ver solo he comprado tonterías pequeñas, pero igualmente valió la pena, ¡Porqué me encanta todo!
Hoy he vuelto a ir como de mini-compras y me he comprado una faldita ceñida adorable. Os la enseñaré cuando la estrene.

No comments:

Post a Comment