MOBILE PICS WEEK SUMMARY.

My week is summarized in visiting universities and getting the most information about them as I can and then, doing small shopping and chilling with my friends. 
Actually not any bad at all after I've spent so many weeks on studying for my exams.
Here you have some pics taken with my cell.
___

Mi semana se resume en visitar universidades y pillar el máximo de información sobre ellas como pueda y después, irme de pequeñas compras y relajarme con mis amigas.
De hecho no está nada mal después de haber pasado tantas semanas estudiando para los exámenes.
Aquí tenéis algunas fotos hechas con mi movil.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetime.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alba Mar Claudii.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do you like how my new shorts and skirt fit me? / ¿Os gusta como me quedan mis shorts y faldita nuevos?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, today's the international day of sleep and thank God it's friday! I'm going to work out for an hour or so and then I'll stay faithful to this important day in my schedule and I'll stleep untill forever! Yay!
___

Ah, hoy es el día mundial del sueño y ¡Gracias a Dios que es viernes! Voy a hacer ejercicio una horita o así y entonces voy a ser fiel a este importante día de mi agenda y ¡Dormiré hasta siempre! ¡Bien!

Have a lovelly weekend. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment