SUCH A PRODUCTIVE DAY.

I'm soooooo tired! Today the Lady's and I went doing some visits to the univeristy's we're thinking on attending to next year, but it was pretty boring so we decided to escape and go shopping instead ;D
Tomorrow I will show you the pics of everything I bought. Really lovelly stuff!
___

¡Estoy súúúper cansada! Hoy las Lady's y yo hemos ido a hacer algunas visitas a las universidades que tenemos pensado ir el año que viene, pero era un poco aburrido así que decidimos escaparnos e irnos de compras en vez de eso ;D
Mañana os enseñaré fotos de todo lo que me he comprado. ¡Cosas realmente adorables!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
____________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta leave now, Skins' on!
___

Os dejo, ¡Echan Skins!

No comments:

Post a Comment