YOU GORGEOUS THANGS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I just love these pictures and honestly I don't know why, but I have the feeling that uploading them I am sharing a very personal side of my life, although I have posted pictures with my boyfriend as well as my brother a thousand times before.
I'm lucky enough to have the two most gorgeous boys in the world for me ;-)
___

Adoro estas fotos y sinceramente no sé por qué, tengo al sensación de que al subirlas estoy compartiendo una parte muy personal de mi vida, aun que haya subido tanto fotos con mi novio como con mi hermano miles de veces.
Tengo la suerte de tener a los dos hombres más guapos del mundo para mi ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment