2013'S BEST BUY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! How's this year begun?
I come with loads of new things for you, the first one of them is that I just bought a new camera, which has allowed me to upload the pictures from my boyfriend's camera to the macbook when I changed the SD card to my new camera.
Even though I have like three hundred millions of pictures to post, I decided to start with these: The best buy from 2013, because since I said it on twitter, quite a few people have been asking from different social networks for me to update with these shoes.
They are gorgeous, I know, but up until here it wouldn't be any special if I didn't tell you their price.
Any guess?
4 pounds. Not a single one more, not a single one less.
I got into a second hand store in my neighbourhood to buy the skull that you can kind of see in the first picture, but there was a minimum of 10 pounds to pay by card, and I saw these shoes behind the counter, and when I knew the price I just couldn't resist.
You really do need to know how to shop in London. They are absolutely comfy and they just look super good on. I wear them even in the shower!!! Hahaha

What do you guys think?
Sorry if the quality is not so good, it wasn't the best light. 
___

¡¡¡Hola chicos!!! ¿Qué tal ha empezado el año?
Yo vengo cargada de cosas, la primera es que me acabo de comprar una cámara nueva, lo que me ha permitido pasar las fotos de la cámara de mi novio al ordenador al cambiar la tarjeta de cámara. 
Aun que tengo trescientos millones de fotos que subir, he decidido empezar por estas: La mejor compra de 2013, ya que desde que lo puse en twitter, varias personas me han pedido ya desde diferentes redes sociales que actualizara con estos zapatos.
Son preciosos, lo sé, pero hasta aquí no sería nada especial si no os dijera cuanto me costaron. ¿Alguna sugerencia? 
4 libras. Ni una más ni una menos. 
Entré en una tienda de cosas de segunda mano en mi barrio para comprar la calavera que se entre ve en la primera fotografía, pero había un mínimo de 10 libras para pagar con tarjeta, y vi estos zapatos detrás del mostrador, y cuando supe el precio no me pude resistir. 
Desde luego en Londres hay que saber comprar. Son comodísimas y quedan súper bien. ¡¡¡No me las quito ni en la ducha!!! Hahaha

¿A vosotros qué os parecen?
Lo siento si la calidad no es demasiado buena, la luz no era de las mejores.

No comments:

Post a Comment