YESTERDAY'S MAKE-UP.

Adoro el maquillaje que llevé ayer. No quería ni un smokey marcado ni un eyeliner normal, y este fue el resultado.
Es más, me gusta tanto que en cuanto sepa exactamente como funciona el vídeo de mi cámara nueva, lo más probable es que haga un tutorial de ello.

   // I love the make-up I was wearing yesterday. I didn't want a strong smokey nor a plain eyeliner, and this was the result.
Furthermore, I like it so much that as soon as I know how does my new camera's video option work, it is so likely for me to do a tutorial of this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Foundation and  blush - Sephora
Concealer - Mac
Compact powder - Dior
Eyebrows and eyeshadows - Sephora
Liquid Eyeliner & Mascara - Kiko



No comments:

Post a Comment