18.01.2014 // OXFORD CIRCUS.

Os dejo con unas fotos que me sacó ayer mi preciosa amiga Carolina de paseo por Oxford Circus. Los pantalones son de la tienda donde trabajo y ¡Estoy obsesionada con ellos! Haha

   // Here you have some pictures that my gorgeous friend Carolina took yesterday while walking down Oxford Circus.
The pants are from the store I work for and I'm obsessed with them! Haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top & Bag - Camiseta y bolso: Zara // Jeans - Pantalones: Levi's Vintage // Shoes - Zapatos: Dr Martens.

Tengo algunos proyectos nuevos pensados para el blog, pero os lo contaré en cuanto empiece con ello, todavía quedan algunas cosas que preparar.

  // I have some new projects in mind for the blog, but I will be telling you when I start with it, there are still a few things to set up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment